- Our website www.tokenmill.ai is hosted on the WordPress.com platform. WordPress.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- The Administrator of the Visitor’s personal data is Tokenmill UAB (collectively, “TokenMill”); Lvovo srt. 13-12, LT-09313 Vilnius, Lithuania; Company Code: 302561138; VAT: LT100005720211.
- Personal data processed by TokenMill is protected insofar as it is expected in generally applicable regulations concerning personal data protection, particularly Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018.
- TokenMill collects personal data of Visitors with all reasonable professional skill and care due to the implementation of suitable technical and organizational measures.
- Visitors may browse content located on the Site without sharing personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- TokenMill collects personal data of Visitors through the Site and its tools, in particular:
- a ‘Contact Us’ form which allows the Visitor to call or write an email to TokenMill;
- Providing personal data is voluntary. However, if you refuse to provide your personal data, you may not be able to use some of the Site’s features, including obtaining an answer to a question you ask, commenting on blog articles, receiving information about services offered by TokenMill and receiving educational materials.
- By sharing personal data of third parties with TokenMill the Visitor declares that they were given relevant consent, and they agree to fulfill disclosure requirements referred to in Article 14 of GDPR toward that third party.
- TokenMill processes only personal data that is voluntarily shared via the Site by the Visitor, including in particular the name and surname, e-mail address, phone number.
- If the Visitor did not share their personal data with TokenMill personally, TokenMill obtained the Visitor’s personal data from the Visitor’s principals, employers, contract partners or other parties which the Visitor collaborates with.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- TokenMill via WordPress.com also collects information about the Visitor, which is not considered personal data, as well as metadata such as information about: logging, the Visitor’s device (including the Internet browser and operating system), IP address, and web cookies (“Information”).
- Information is collected in an automated manner (with system logs) every time the Visitor accesses the Site, with the aim of assuring the proper performance of the Site and adapting it to suit the Visitors’ needs.
- Based on the collected personal data and Information, TokenMill may develop statistics in an anonymous manner, which would not allow the identification of the Visitor (“Aggregated Data”). In the case of connecting Aggregated Data with the Visitor’s personal data, which may result in direct or indirect identification of the Visitor’s identity, such connected data shall be treated and protected the way personal data are.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- TokenMill processes the personal data of Visitors in order to:
- contact the Visitor provide answers to questions asked via “Contact Us” form – pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 (a) of GDPR,
- send a newsletter to Visitors when they agree to receive it – pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 (a) of GDPR,
- enter into or fulfill a contract regarding services provided by TokenMill, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 (b) of GDPR,
- fulfill the legally reasonable interest of the administrator (Art. 6 sec. 1 (f) of GDPR), i.e.
- claim assertion or defence against claims,
- analytical, statistical, and marketing activities for developing our services and products.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF VISITORS
- The Visitor is obliged to share full, true, and up-to-date personal data.
- The Visitor has the right to:
- access the content of their personal data,
- correct/supplement their personal data,
- delete their personal data,
- limit the processing of these data,
- raise an objection to the processing of these data,
- transfer data,
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority
- revoke consent at any time without an impact on compliance with the law of processing (if processing occurs on the grounds of the consent).
- The Visitor may exercise the aforementioned rights by:
- contacting the TokenMill by email: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- contacting TokenMill by a registered letter or courier parcel sent to:Lvovo srt. 13-12, LT-09313 Vilnius, Lithuania;
- contacting TokenMill via the “Contact Us” form available on the Site.
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
- Personal data of Visitors and Information about them may be shared with parties which process personal data at the request of TokenMill, including IT service providers, consulting parties and other processing parties; however, such parties process data by virtue of a contract with TokenMill and solely according to TokenMill’s instructions.
- The Visitor’s personal data may be shared with parties that process personal data at the request of TokenMill and whose servers are located outside the European Economic Area (“third States”). In such a case processing of data shall occur with regard to the requirements indicated in Art. 49 sec. 1 (b-g) of GDPR.
- TokenMill shares personal data with third States only when necessary and provides a reasonable level of protection, in particular by:
- cooperating with parties which process personal data in countries, in regard to which a relevant decision was issued by the European Commission,
- following contractual clauses issued by the European Commission,
- following binding corporate rules approved by the relevant supervisory authority,
- when sharing data with the U.S., cooperating with parties participating in the Privacy Shield program approved by decision of the European Commission.
TIME PERIOD OF STORING PERSONAL DATA
- Your data may be stored through WordPress.com’s data storage, databases and the general WordPress.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
- Personal data shall be processed by TokenMill for as long as it is necessary to fulfill objectives for which the Visitor shared them. After that time period, personal data shall be processed for a time period and to the extent required by generally applicable law.
- If the Visitor agreed to receive commercial information and for their personal data to be used for marketing purposes, personal data shall be processed until the Visitor revokes their consent.
- Cookies are information data stored in small text files containing anonymous, unique identifier which, when accessing the Site via a web browser, are saved to the hard drive of the Visitor’s device in order to store information about how the Site is used.
- Default settings of most web browsers allow storing cookies automatically. In such a case, if the Visitor continues to use the Site without changing the settings, it shall be interpreted that the Visitor agrees for all cookies of the Site to be stored on the Visitor’s device.
- The Visitor may configure their web browser at the Visitor’s pleasure in order to accept all cookies, decline all cookies, or to set a notification when a cookie is stored. The Visitor may also delete a cookie saved earlier to the computer by following the instructions of the web browser they are using.
- Declining or deleting all cookies may negatively affect the Visitor’s convenience of using the Site or prevent the Visitor from using some features of the Site.
- TokenMill uses Google Analytics technology which, using cookies, generates information that makes it possible to analyse ways in which the Visitors use the Site. TokenMill gains access to information including website traffic analysis based on the number of visits to the Site, reports regarding the activity on the Site as well as offers of other services relevant to the use of the Site.
- The aforementioned information may be shared with Google Inc. as long as it is consistent with the generally applicable law or when third parties process these data at the request of Google.
- The Visitor may counteract Google Inc.’s collection and processing of data generated by cookies by downloading and installing a web browser plug-in available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=us.
- TokenMill may use collected personal data of the Visitors in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. TokenMill does not make decisions based solely on the conducted profiling process, where such decisions could cause certain legal effects for the Visitor or similarly affect the Visitor; TokenMill only directs remarketing actions at the Visitors.
- Due to the collection of cookies during a visit to the Site the Visitor may be presented with advertisements of services provided by TokenMill when visiting other websites.
Company Code: 302561138 VAT: LT100005720211
Lvivo srt. 13-12, LT-09313 Vilnius, Lithuania